Our goal, at The New Art of Dentistry, is to provide all patients an opportunity to keep their oral health at its best. That is why our doctors have developed a plan designed to accommodate individuals and families without dental coverage or benefits. The Wellness Plan provides you with routine preventative dental care and savings on all dental treatments for one low annual fee. There are no complex forms – just quality care from professionals you trust.
Who can participate?
Individuals, couples, and families are all welcome. To be eligible for participation you may not be covered by any other dental insurance plan. This may NOT be used as a supplemental or secondary insurance policy.
How the plan works:
There is an annual fee for the first person and an additional fee for each additional person in the family, including children up to the age of 26. All memberships are valid for exactly one year (12 consecutive months). After expiration date, a new membership must be paid to renew another year. The fee for the plan may be paid by your employer, money from an HSA Plan, a Flex spending account or by you personally.
The Wellness Plan includes:
- Two cleanings per year (adult and child prophylaxis or periodontal maintenance)
- Two dental examinations per year
- All x-rays per American Dental Association guidelines, including full mouth series, decay detection and emergency care
- Two fluoride varnish treatments per year
- One limited/emergency exam per year; includes one x-ray
- 15% savings on all major services. Including fillings, crowns, bridges, periodontal root planing, dentures, root canals, and dental implants.
*Unlike traditional dental insurance, there are no waiting periods or deductibles. In addition, there are no limitations for pre-existing conditions and no yearly maximums.
How do I sign up?
You may contact our business staff at 651-437-1166 or email us at [email protected] and ask to sign up for the Wellness Dental Plan.
Terms and Conditions
- This membership is designed to accommodate the patient/family that does not have insurance.
- All memberships last exactly one year starting the date the patient pays for the desired membership fee.
- You have the right to cancel at any time, by submitting a written request. However, this plan is non-refundable.
- Patients of record may not purchase a membership for The Wellness Plan unless the existing balance for services previously rendered is zero.
- Services paid for on this plan will never be submitted to insurance plans of any kind. A patient is responsible for understanding reimbursement benefits regarding an employer’s FSA or HSA account.
- Any referral made to specialists that result in services rendered are not subject to any prices associated with The Wellness Plan.
- Work related injuries, car accident, or situations where a third-party liability exists cannot be billed under The Wellness Plan.
- After hours emergency visits are not included.
- The annual fee does NOT include applicable Minnesota provider tax. The Minnesota provider tax will be added to each applicable fee.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.